Sunday, November 30, 2008

running in the trail

Running in the transcanada trail on Burnaby Mountain park.

I went running this morning in Burnaby Mountain park. Running in the trail is much better than on the road, I realized just today. No cars, only trees. The trail is paved very well. All leaves have been cleaned and the small rubbles gave your feet a good cushion. The fog and mist everywhere in the park. I felt like running in the cloud. The view was fantastic in the Barnet inlet. I run up and down in the park for about 1 hour. One loop is about 1.6 km. I then run up all the way from the park to the UniverCity and run from UniverCity to residence. In total I did 15k in 1:40. After I run in the park, the loop slope up to the mountain seemed more easier than ever.

The weather was nice today, warm and humid, not cold at all. It's a perfect running day today. I just hope we could have more days like today before the snow comes. I may go running in other parks, as I feel running in the park is really fun, with today's experience.

No comments: