Sunday, November 16, 2008

100K Road Running Race Relay

I've made my 1st relay road race last Saturday. I get up at 4:00am and start running at 6:00am. The race is 100Km and we were a team of 8. I was the 1st leg and made 9.5km. Overall, we had a great team and was the 5th among our division (Recreational group) and 37th overall.
Thanks to Kenneth, who was the 13th in his tough leg. He improved our overall performance.

http://www.raceheadquarters.com/results/2008/run/H2H2008Overall.html

I was the 64th in my leg and it's not too bad. But I should be able to put a bit harder if there are more signs there. Anyhow, I started when it was still dark. I run into water accumulated on the road in the middle. When I finished and got home, Linda hadn't get up yet. :-)

I have registered for the Vancouver Marathon 2009. Hopefully, I can made it.

I love running.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!
It sounds like a big deal, why wasn't Linda there to support you? If you need a cheerleader for the Vancouver Marathon, shoot me a note, I'm going with a group of friends.

Leo Chen said...

Thanks. It's too early. Running in the dark feels so strange and so strong yourself.