Monday, February 20, 2006

Tired today

very tired today, as I had experienced a very exhausted Sunday yesterday.

I played Badminton for one and half hours with Daping in the morning from 11:30 without any breakfast.  We played a three games match and I finally won with 2:1.

Right after the badminton, I had a quick shower and rushed to the bowling game organized by CSSA@SFU.  I played bowling for 3 hours, sustained by only one bottle of coke.  My highest score was 121 and average was above 115. (not too bad, but not so good)
Shona was invited by me to the bowling game and she didn't play well yesterday.

The dinner buffet at YiGe was so-so, as I had already bored of the so-so food in buffet restaurant like that.  I met Cecil, Sharon, and SK.  We had a nice talk during the dinner.  Actually, I also had a nice talk with Monica, Suyang, Kiki, and other CSSA members.

Carson arrived in YiGe after 8pm and we went to the Celebrities Night Club after the dinner. The club is quite good and we hadn't had difficulities since there were not many people.
I love the music with strong rhythm.  Danced freely, I did enjoy the night.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a nice sleep last night as I felt quite uncomfortable with my right shoudler. Not having enough sleep last night, I feel so fatigue today and my eyes can hardly keep open the whole day. :-(

I should sleep earlier tonight and have a better sleep, hopefully.

No comments: