Thursday, January 07, 2010

Car repair

I felt unhappy these couple of days as my car was sent to workshop for repair.  The car didn't start on Tuesday morning.  It had this start problem intermittently since last year but I didn't pay enough attention to it until it is totally down.  I called BCAA and towed it to Firestone.

What really makes me unhappy is that I have recently invested around 2k in repairing this car and it is still broken.  I was hoping that it can at least run another year before I finally sell it.  Unfortunately, it is still in the repair shop and not ready to go yet.

I had planed to replace this car in the summer time, when new car was on sale and this one still work.  However, various reasons delayed my decision and I decided to keep use it for another year.  I just hope it can really survive this time.  Otherwise, I may lose 3-5k on it after my investment of replacing tire, changing brakes, changing time belt ...

I hate it and I really should just take bus.  I enjoy taking bus to commute as I can read and listen to music during commute.

No comments: