Thursday, December 17, 2009

experience of weight loss

I've recorded the lowest weight this morning since my weight loss program, 160.4 lbs.  It's 30 lbs less than my previous heaviest weight.

It's a good milestone to reach 160 lbs.  I am only 0.4 lbs away from my goal of 2009, although this goal wasn't set for a long time. :-)

The secret for my weight loss is exercise + diet plan.
You have to maintain a negative energy balance, which means less intake than consumed.

I am a workout fanatic now.  The body felt uncomfortable if no work-out everyday.
Weight training is the most effective way to lose weight as more muscle means hight metabolism, which will burn more calories after work out.  Cardio is also important.  It is very healthy.  As a runner, I am addicted to Cardio.

The diet plan is not complicated.  I am taking a low carb, low GI diet plan.  And I have to stay away from sugar.  For each food, I'll read the nutrition information, if the percentage of sugar is high, it won't be on my shopping list.

That's my experience and it worked well.

No comments: