Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A baby is born, a family is growing, a father is learning


A baby is born
a family is growing
a father is learning
altogether

haha, this is my first attempt of Haiku, very fun as it is simple.

Alrisha, my daughter was born on Apr. 8th, 23:15. An angel is brought to the earth by my wife, Linda.
Alrisha was so beautiful when I first saw her, pink skin, little mouth. She is so healthy as well, cried loudly and waved her arms swiftly.
A magic bond is established between me and her in my first sight of her.  The blood is such a strong bond.

The next few days we have experienced similar troubles of most of the new parents.  We are excited about the new baby but we don't know too much about how to take care of her.

The baby sleeps most of the time, whenever she wake up and cries, there must be something she want to express, such as she is hungry, she needs diaper change, she is preparing pooh ... what a different life experience for us.

I was thinking the new born is the best reflective experience of everyone.  You are getting a chance to live what you've lived but forgotten. Everyone has lived the similar new born period but I don't think anyone has any memory of it.  You are given a chance to re-live that period of time, by living with your baby.  This is precious and the most valuable life experience you can ever have.

I may be sleepless at night, but I love it.  When I saw the tranquil and satisfied face of my daughter, I think all the fatigue and exhaustion are definitely worthy.

No comments: