Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Allergy

Spring is here, as well as the allergy. I have been experiencing allergy for more than 5 years. My eyes are itching and dry,  my noses are stalled.  Those are typical pollen allergies.

I am used to the allergy already. Allergy is just a over-react reaction of your body's immune system to the outside world when there isn't much work for them to do.  So, I believe a mild pollen allergy is a good thing to  your body.  Your immune system is doing some exercise. :-)

As I refused to take any medicine, I can withstand the symptoms of the allergy now.  I am getting used to it, at least I am not afraid of it psychologically.

Just hope more rain than sunshine, as rain will reduce the amount of pollen in the air, thus alleviate my symptoms.

Anyway, be strong and get away with the allergy.

No comments: