Sunday, February 28, 2010

Go, Canada, Go

I watched the Ice Hockey final game today, Canada vs. US.

I started from the 2nd period. Canada performed very well in the second period.  The second goal was very elegant and beautiful.  However, Canada was a little bit conservative in the 3rd period and was pressed by US.  The dramatic goal by the US before the end of the game really destroyed the conservative dream of Team Canada.

In Overtime, Canada was revived again and played very well.  Sidney Corsby's goal marked the end of the game and Canada won the gold medal of ice hockey.  It's a perfect ending of the Winter Olympic.  Canada won the most number of gold medal over all the Winter Olympic among all the countries.  Canada won both men and women's curling and ice hockey.  It all happened in Vancouver!!

I was so excited after the game.  I yelled and screamed in the balcony.
I am proud of the Team Canada.

Go, Canada, Go!

No comments: