Friday, October 30, 2009

A nice run this noon

Just come back from a 8-mile lunch break run, feel so relaxed sitting in the office.

It's the raining season of Vancouver. The rain just stopped before lunch time. The sky is still cloudy and a little breeze.  I dragged my co-worker, G, to run with me.  He run 4 miles and go back.  I did the same route again to finish my 8 miles in 68 minutes.

This is the 3rd week after my marathon and I feel that I am totally recovered now.  Last week, my right feet was hurt, maybe due to a faster run too early.
But this week, I feel very good.  I made a 4 mile tempo run on Monday in 30'43" and 8 mile run on Wednesday in 66'. I feel all recovered although the feet is still a bit uncomfortable in the beginning of the run.  When my body gets warmer, all uncomfortable feelings are gone.

I run about 30 sec. faster per km now than before the race. I don't know whether it is because the marathon gave me more confidence or because the nice cool weather is a booster.

Anyway, the cool autumn is really a good season of running. Keep going!

No comments: