Wednesday, October 14, 2009

futureshop sucks!

I put my order on futureshop.ca as I got two futureshop gift cards recently. Not to mention that the website is difficult to use, my web order was unable to be processed by the stupid futureshop. I called the web support. The same stupid support guy told me that my phone number registered with the credit card provider doesn't match the record. That's really ridiculous! I shopped online for a long time using my credit card. This is a very stupid verification and reason of rejection.

People can have multiple phone number, like home phone, work number, cell phone. Who indeed remember the phone number I put on my credit card application long time ago? I gave them my cell phone number and it failed again. I have to finally cancel the order. I have to get to the store to buy my item there. The store sometimes have no stock. Futureshop is doomed to death sometime, with the really bad customer shopping experience. I doubt it is the bestbuy's strategy to let down the futureshop. Anyway, I never had a good shopping experience with futureshop. It really sucks!

Just hope I won't get any gift card from futureshop anymore.

No comments: