Thursday, May 26, 2005

Basic Principles of Life

When I think of the summary of the stock trading, this sentence jump into my mind.
"Cut Loss, Let Profit Run".

Did I fellow this classical epigram of stock trading? I don't think so.
Otherwise, why did I lose 20K last year?

The biggest lesson for me is "Cut Loss".
It is by far the most important rule of stock trading, because you should preserve your money for the next opportunity. Or you will be kicked out of the field, since you have nothing to bet.
I lose more than 15K on one single stock "PROX". It is the most bloody lesson that I have to learn.
The reason is that I didn't cut the loss. I missed so many opportunities to cut the loss and wait until it slides to the abyss.

The second lesson for me is "Let Profit Run".
I just found that "CLHB" has been up for the whole last year and it is almost ten-fold price of my purchase price. However, I didn't catch this one and let it slip away from my hands too early.

The other lesson that I have to learn is the "combination".
I should keep a combination of stocks even though I don't have enough money now. :(

If you are still a rookie of stock trading, don't put all your eggs in one basket.

I think that I must have learned something for the 20K.
Actually, it is almost the similar wisdom of your life. All the wisdoms are similar. Simple and Beautiful.

Your life, study, job, everything, you may apply the similar wisdom to your whole life, principally. Actually, I think that your lifestyle is almost determined by your habit, your attitude, and your personality, besides all the external factors.

So, re-think yourself and find out your basic principles.

No comments: