Friday, October 26, 2012

How to become a Dropbox Guru?

How to become a Dropbox Guru?
I just become a Dropbox guru. Don't ask me what is a dropbox guru. Pls google it. I just know that they give me 48GB space for free for 24 months. Let me tell you how-to based on my own experience. 

After my dropbox account registered, I installed the client on my pc, mac, ipod, and android platforms. I liked their facebook page, twittered, and registered the mailing list. What I think also important is I've successfully invited several friends join in dropbox. I had shared a lot of potos with friends. All happened within 3 months. I feel that I became a promoter of dropbox recently. Well, I just want to earn more free spaces and it worked pretty good. I don't know what's their algorithm of determining the guru status. But there is one thing for sure, you have to become a heavy user of dropbox and share some stuff. It makes perfect sense from a business perspective, to keep the loyal and savvy users. Smart dropbox.

Now, I'll upload and share more stuff on dropbox for the next two years. After that, I maybe become a pay customer, as I am be locked with so much stuff on it. So, dropbox will win another customer then. There are so many players in this cloud storage market. I''ve used dropbox, Google drive, and Amazon drive. I believe dropbox is still the No.1 player. And I especially love through guru title!

1 comment:

Michel S. said...

Lucky you, I just got it myself but only for 12 months.