Thursday, August 04, 2011

CIBC Sucks!!


This following is the letter I wrote my branch manager recently.  I have to say CIBC sucks!! It's so stupid to be a loyal customer of CIBC.  Let me escape from it.
-------------

Hi, xxx,

This is Hao Chen.  I want to check the status of my refinance mortgage application for my property of  xXx.

I came to you on March and April for this mortgage refinance.  You guys told me there is no problem and I just need to wait and wait.
However, I haven't yet got it approved till today, even after my original mortgage was expired.
I have to pay the ridiculously high interest of 6 months fixed open mortgage imposed to me by CIBC.
I called CIBC mortgage center.  They told me that I must get the new mortgage via the branch, thus I have no other choices.
Now, I am very anxious and disappointed about the efficiency and effectiveness of doing mortgage with CIBC.
I want to switch another financial institution for mortgage.
I am thinking of selling that property next year, too.
So, I just want the open variable mortgage,  aka. prime rate.

I've sent an email to ABC last Friday and haven't yet heard back a single word from him.
I don't want anything special.  I just want an open variable mortgage for this property.
I urge you to give me some feedback asap regarding the status of the application.
It's so stupid to wait in the black for such an easy application.
I was very patient and trust CIBC fully.  Now I've lost my patience and my temper as well.

Thanks for your patience when you can read till this far.

--------------

Sucks CIBC.  I am so mad MAD mad at CIBC.

2 comments:

CaptionMaster said...

Don't bother going through their complaints department, they just keep asking for more information, when you supply it, they ignore you.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone ever experienced these insurance policy calls and they automatically enroll you in an insurance plan without your authorization? well that's what happened to me. I talked to the guy for about 45 minutes pretty well about how he was from Africa and moved to Montreal, and I told him a few times earlier in the conversation that I was not interested in the policies. So he asked me if it would be alright if he sent me package information regarding the policies and call me back at a later date. I said sure whatever.. just to shut him up about signing onto something. Months later I discovered that I was actually being deducted about $18 per month for something I never gave authorization for. Currently CIBC is apparently investigating the situation, but they said that they do not need to reimburse losses up to 100 days or something. Regardless I've been battling them for over a month now about the situation. I could go on about how much they do no appreciate their customers, but I dont think I have enough characters to type it all lol. Lets just say that the local branch manager lied to me twice to get myself out of her hair. and now im dealing with management