Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sleep training

I decided to start Alrisha's sleep training tonight.
She fell asleep shortly after the feeding. However,
She woke up in about ten minutes.
No matter how I cuddle and walking, she didn't seem to
Sleep and want to play. I put her down on the bed. After a few minute,
she start to cry. I was sitting besides her, but won't be seen by her.
She was crying and coughing. I comforted her after a few minute and
then I still hide. After about half an hour, her crying seemed diminished.
I put the quilt on her and finally relieved. My wife
was trying to stop me 20 minutes after Alrisha's cry. She said that the
baby may not be ready. Admittedly I am not 100 percent sure about
the training, but I guess every baby has to go through it and every parents
have to weather it. I wasn't feel good either, but I am glad that my doughter
made it. It's a milestone for her and us.

No comments: