Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Haven't updated my blog for several days.

I went to SFU Surrey for an interview of a sessional instructor postion next semester.

Surrey campus is located in a mall and a small, cozy place.

I think Vive had a good impression to me, at least, Dr. Gu recommend me for this position.

I met the director, Tom. It seems that I have 85% probability to get this positon. Vive mentioned to me that there are two more candidate to compete for this position, but I felt he would recommend me.

The stock market drops a lot today. I lose money on RNWK and ONXS. Don't have much confidence on these two stocks.

PROX, IONA, NOVL are green.
NT, TMTA, LOOK are red.

I put an order to buy 300 RNWK tomorrow. I don't have too much idea about RNWK. It is already so low and with no sign/news of going up.
I canceled it tonight.

I bought 500 TQNT today, and lose 5% again.

Never ever put order for tomorrow. I am not comfortable with such kind of order anymore. There is always opportunity to buy the stock.

No comments: